Perfectly Plaid - Fancy Friday

Perfectly Plaid / Wrapped in Plaid 3x3 cards with Mini Pizza Box by Stampin' Up! - Susan Wong for Fancy Friday

Welcome to the Fancy Friday blog hop! We're a team of past and present Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team members who love to bring you inspiration each month. This October our focus is mixing in some of those faithful Annual Catalogue products with Holiday Catalogue faves. In this design, inspired by Artisan Kaylee van Es, I've used Perfectly Plaid with some old favourites - the Stitched Shapes dies. Totally loving the greys and dark greens this Christmas but the same design worked for other papers in the stack too. A perfect little set of 3x3s for our teacher gifts this year.

Perfectly Plaid / Wrapped in Plaid 3x3 cards with Mini Pizza Box by Stampin' Up! - Susan Wong for Fancy Friday

Perfectly Plaid / Wrapped in Plaid 3x3 cards with Mini Pizza Box by Stampin' Up! - Susan Wong for Fancy Friday

Hot Tip: For the Shimmery White circles - tree punch first, die cut then watercolour last.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Perfectly Plaid
Inks: Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce
Papers: Whisper White 12x12", Shimmery White, Wrapped in Plaid 6x6" DSP, Smoky Slate
Tools/Accessories: Gold Mini Pizza Boxes, Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8" Striped Ribbon, Linen Thread, Gold Metallic Pearls, Stitched Shapes dies, Tree Punch

AND - bonus - if you follow me on Instagram you would have seen this card earlier this week. It's made from offcuts as I worked on the above concept. Scraps are a fun way of limiting your supplies and coming up with a project that's in theme with what you've been working with. Don't you reckon? PS. I'm all out of Linen Thread now. Lol.

Perfectly Plaid / Wrapped in Plaid by Stampin' Up! - using scraps card by Susan Wong for Fancy Friday


 Next up is my friend Sylwia Schreck!


The Crafty Carrot Collective
Online classes by Artisan award winners...

Stamping Susan Wong


Happy crafting!
Susan Wong

10 comments

  1. These are just perfect. I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was scammed by cityinvestgp, I got a message from a trader on my Instagram and told me about how high their profit after investing was, I decided to invest in the online trade but they kept asking for more money including withdrawal fee and it was until then I realized I was being scammed. I couldn't let go because I invested my savings as at that time. I had to make a research on how I could recover my funds from them and I came across the website REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL COM after so many searches. I read several good reviews about the website from various scam victims they have helped and I decided to contact the website admin for help.
      I was opportune to get my money back from the scam brokers through the help of the website recovery professional, they recovered my investments for me with all the profits I was entitled to within two weeks of contacting them. You can write REMOTESPYTECH (@) gmailcom for help too if you a victim of any kind of scam

      They are experts at dealing with online scam and assisting victims in receiving reimbursement, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation.

      They offer other services such as

      Phone cloning ( catching, monitoring and tracking a suspected cheating spouse )

      Website hack

      Boost of credit scores

      Clearing of criminal records

      Fixes bad debts etc

      Contact them now!!!

      REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL, COM

      WhatsApp: +56 9 3129 3092

      Wonderful Service

      Delete
  2. Love your designs and your gift cards just gave me a great idea. My dear friend told me all she wants for Christmas are sympathy cards. I'm more than happy to make them for her, but I think tucking in a box of these gift cards would lighten things up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a wonderful idea to brighten a fairly sombre gift!

      Delete
  3. LEGIT FULLZ & TOOLS STORE

    Hello to All !

    We are offering all types of tools & Fullz on discounted price.
    If you are in search of anything regarding fullz, tools, tutorials, Hack Pack, etc
    Feel Free to contact

    ***CONTACT 24/7***
    **Telegram > @leadsupplier
    **ICQ > 752822040
    **Skype > Peeterhacks
    **Wicker me > peeterhacks

    "SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE"
    "TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE FOR HACKING, SPAMMING,
    CARDING, CASHOUT, CLONING, SCRIPTING ETC"

    **************************************
    "Fresh Spammed SSN Fullz info included"
    >>SSN FULLZ with complete info
    >>CC With CVV Fullz USA
    >>FULLZ FOR SBA, PUA & TAX RETURN FILLING
    >>USA I.D Photos Front & Back
    >>High Credit Score fullz (700+ Scores)
    >>DL number, Employee Details, Bank Details Included
    >>Complete Premium Info with Relative Info

    ***************************************
    COMPLETE GUIDE FOR TUTORIALS & TOOLS

    "SPAMMING" "HACKING" "CARDING" "CASH OUT"
    "KALI LINUX" "BLOCKCHAIN BLUE PRINTS" "SCRIPTING"
    "FRAUD BIBLE"

    "TOOLS & TUTORIALS LIST"
    =>Ethical Hacking Ebooks, Tools & Tutorials
    =>Bitcoin Hacking
    =>Kali Linux
    =>Fraud Bible
    =>RAT
    =>Keylogger & Keystroke Logger
    =>Whatsapp Hacking & Hacked Version of Whatsapp
    =>Facebook & Google Hacking
    =>Bitcoin Flasher
    =>SQL Injector
    =>Premium Logs (PayPal/Amazon/Coinbase/Netflix/FedEx/Banks)
    =>Bitcoin Cracker
    =>SMTP Linux Root
    =>Shell Scripting
    =>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
    =>SMTP's, Safe Socks, Rdp's brute
    =>PHP mailer
    =>SMS Sender & Email Blaster
    =>Cpanel
    =>Server I.P's & Proxies
    =>Viruses & VPN's
    =>HQ Email Combo (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, AOL, etc.)

    *Serious buyers will always welcome
    *Price will be reduce in bulk order
    *Discount offers will gives to serious buyers
    *Hope we do a great business together

    ===>Contact 24/7<===
    ==>Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ==>ICQ > 752822040
    ==>Skype > Peeterhacks
    ==>Wicker me > peeterhacks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was scammed by cityinvestgp, I got a message from a trader on my Instagram and told me about how high their profit after investing was, I decided to invest in the online trade but they kept asking for more money including withdrawal fee and it was until then I realized I was being scammed. I couldn't let go because I invested my savings as at that time. I had to make a research on how I could recover my funds from them and I came across the website REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL COM after so many searches. I read several good reviews about the website from various scam victims they have helped and I decided to contact the website admin for help.
    I was opportune to get my money back from the scam brokers through the help of the website recovery professional, they recovered my investments for me with all the profits I was entitled to within two weeks of contacting them. You can write REMOTESPYTECH (@) gmailcom for help too if you a victim of any kind of scam

    They are experts at dealing with online scam and assisting victims in receiving reimbursement, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation.

    They offer other services such as

    Phone cloning ( catching, monitoring and tracking a suspected cheating spouse )

    Website hack

    Boost of credit scores

    Clearing of criminal records

    Fixes bad debts etc

    Contact them now!!!

    REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL, COM

    WhatsApp: +56 9 3129 3092

    Outclass Service

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was scammed by cityinvestgp, I got a message from a trader on my Instagram and told me about how high their profit after investing was, I decided to invest in the online trade but they kept asking for more money including withdrawal fee and it was until then I realized I was being scammed. I couldn't let go because I invested my savings as at that time. I had to make a research on how I could recover my funds from them and I came across the website REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL COM after so many searches. I read several good reviews about the website from various scam victims they have helped and I decided to contact the website admin for help.
    I was opportune to get my money back from the scam brokers through the help of the website recovery professional, they recovered my investments for me with all the profits I was entitled to within two weeks of contacting them. You can write REMOTESPYTECH (@) gmailcom for help too if you a victim of any kind of scam

    They are experts at dealing with online scam and assisting victims in receiving reimbursement, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation.

    They offer other services such as

    Phone cloning ( catching, monitoring and tracking a suspected cheating spouse )

    Website hack

    Boost of credit scores

    Clearing of criminal records

    Fixes bad debts etc

    Contact them now!!!

    REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL, COM

    WhatsApp: +56 9 3129 3092

    Magnificent Service

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
    It took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.

    Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
    The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
    After going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com

    ReplyDelete