Perfectly Plaid - 2018 A-Team Reunited

Perfectly Plaid by Stampin' Up! - Set of three easy Christmas cards - Susan Wong


Oh it's so fun to be hopping with my 2018 Artisan friends once again! We're bringing you a bunch of Christmas crafty vibes to inspire you as we head into the festive season. Here's a set of cards using Perfectly Plaid from the new Holiday Catalogue. I switched out the designer papers and colours to make three variations - perfect for a class and so much fun for casual crafters. 

Perfectly Plaid by Stampin' Up! - Set of three easy Christmas cards - Susan Wong

Perfectly Plaid by Stampin' Up! - Set of three easy Christmas cards - Susan Wong

Perfectly Plaid by Stampin' Up! - Set of three easy Christmas cards - Susan Wong

Perfectly Plaid by Stampin' Up! - Set of three easy Christmas cards - Susan Wong

Perfectly Plaid by Stampin' Up! - Set of three easy Christmas cards - Susan Wong

Supplies:
Stamps: Perfectly Plaid
Inks: Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede
Papers: Wrapped in Plaid 6x6" Designers Paper, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Tools/Accessories: Pine Tree Punch, Gold Metallic Pearls, Linen Thread, Stapler

Kiwis - you can shop here:
Enter October Host Code: ZPJJGGNV


Next up is my classy as friend, Kim McGillis!


The Crafty Carrot Collective
Online classes by Artisan award winners...


Stamping Susan Wong

Happy Christmas crafting!
Susan Wong

2 comments

  1. I was scammed by cityinvestgp, I got a message from a trader on my Instagram and told me about how high their profit after investing was, I decided to invest in the online trade but they kept asking for more money including withdrawal fee and it was until then I realized I was being scammed. I couldn't let go because I invested my savings as at that time. I had to make a research on how I could recover my funds from them and I came across the website REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL COM after so many searches. I read several good reviews about the website from various scam victims they have helped and I decided to contact the website admin for help.
    I was opportune to get my money back from the scam brokers through the help of the website recovery professional, they recovered my investments for me with all the profits I was entitled to within two weeks of contacting them. You can write REMOTESPYTECH (@) gmailcom for help too if you a victim of any kind of scam

    They are experts at dealing with online scam and assisting victims in receiving reimbursement, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation.

    They offer other services such as

    Phone cloning ( catching, monitoring and tracking a suspected cheating spouse )

    Website hack

    Boost of credit scores

    Clearing of criminal records

    Fixes bad debts etc

    Contact them now!!!

    REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL, COM

    WhatsApp: +56 9 3129 3092

    Wonderful Service

    Real deal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
    It took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.

    Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
    The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.

    ReplyDelete