First Frost Florals - Fancy Friday

First Frost by Stampin' Up! - Christmas card with modern colour palette - Susan Wong

Welcome to September's Fancy Friday blog hop! We're a group of past and present Stampin' Up! Artisans who love to bring you quality inspiration each month. Today we're all about the florals! I decided to give one of my annual Christmas sets some love. It's greens and reds, but not as you know them, with a good dash of navy. The perfect card for a special friend who loves a modern Christmas palette. Enjoy...

First Frost by Stampin' Up! - Christmas card with modern colour palette - Susan Wong

First Frost by Stampin' Up! - Christmas card with modern colour palette - Susan Wong

First Frost by Stampin' Up! - Christmas card with modern colour palette - Susan Wong

Supplies:
Stamps: First Frost
Inks: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam, Poppy Parade
Papers: Thick Whisper White, Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Smoky Slate
Tools/Accessories: Frosted Bouquet Dies, Silver Metallic Pearls, Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim,  Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine


Next up is my beautiful friend, Lauren Alarid!


This is a month of epic proportions you don't wanna miss!


Social Follow


Susan Wong
xox

5 comments

  1. Stunning! Love the color combo too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell for a scam broker, and lost a lot of money up to $150,000. I searched for a way to retrieve my lost money back and I got a recommendation of Expert Bernie Doran. Their expertise and professionalism in navigating the complex process were truly commendable. I have been able to recover all my lost crypto/funds and made $10,000 - $20,000 profits not just by buying the dip but implementing trades with signals supplied by Expert Mr Bernie Doran, I am glad I was able to recover my lost funds successfully . He can be reached on TELEGRAM - IEBINARYFX or Gmail Berniedoransignals@ gmail.com







      Stamps: First Frost
      Inks: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam, Poppy Parade
      Papers: Thick Whisper White, Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Smoky Slate
      Tools/Accessories: Frosted Bouquet Dies, Silver Metallic Pearls, Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim, Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Love the color combo and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEGIT FULLZ & TOOLS STORE

    Hello to All !

    We are offering all types of tools & Fullz on discounted price.
    If you are in search of anything regarding fullz, tools, tutorials, Hack Pack, etc
    Feel Free to contact

    ***CONTACT 24/7***
    **Telegram > @leadsupplier
    **ICQ > 752822040
    **Skype > Peeterhacks
    **Wicker me > peeterhacks

    "SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE"
    "TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE FOR HACKING, SPAMMING,
    CARDING, CASHOUT, CLONING, SCRIPTING ETC"

    **************************************
    "Fresh Spammed SSN Fullz info included"
    >>SSN FULLZ with complete info
    >>CC With CVV Fullz USA
    >>FULLZ FOR SBA, PUA & TAX RETURN FILLING
    >>USA I.D Photos Front & Back
    >>High Credit Score fullz (700+ Scores)
    >>DL number, Employee Details, Bank Details Included
    >>Complete Premium Info with Relative Info

    ***************************************
    COMPLETE GUIDE FOR TUTORIALS & TOOLS

    "SPAMMING" "HACKING" "CARDING" "CASH OUT"
    "KALI LINUX" "BLOCKCHAIN BLUE PRINTS" "SCRIPTING"
    "FRAUD BIBLE"

    "TOOLS & TUTORIALS LIST"
    =>Ethical Hacking Ebooks, Tools & Tutorials
    =>Bitcoin Hacking
    =>Kali Linux
    =>Fraud Bible
    =>RAT
    =>Keylogger & Keystroke Logger
    =>Whatsapp Hacking & Hacked Version of Whatsapp
    =>Facebook & Google Hacking
    =>Bitcoin Flasher
    =>SQL Injector
    =>Premium Logs (PayPal/Amazon/Coinbase/Netflix/FedEx/Banks)
    =>Bitcoin Cracker
    =>SMTP Linux Root
    =>Shell Scripting
    =>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
    =>SMTP's, Safe Socks, Rdp's brute
    =>PHP mailer
    =>SMS Sender & Email Blaster
    =>Cpanel
    =>Server I.P's & Proxies
    =>Viruses & VPN's
    =>HQ Email Combo (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, AOL, etc.)

    *Serious buyers will always welcome
    *Price will be reduce in bulk order
    *Discount offers will gives to serious buyers
    *Hope we do a great business together

    ===>Contact 24/7<===
    ==>Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ==>ICQ > 752822040
    ==>Skype > Peeterhacks
    ==>Wicker me > peeterhacks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
    It took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.

    Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
    The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.

    ReplyDelete