Welcome to the Let's Get Hopping team hop this month! Sneaky info - colouring is kind of a big focus in the upcoming Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue (yaaay!!) so we're showcasing our favourite ways to colour this month. When I'm crafting my Stampin' Blends are always within reach. Beautiful alcohol markers in colours that coordinate with other Stampin' Up! craft supplies I already have. Too good!
Hot Tip:
For added dimension layer up floral images by stamping them 2 or more times. Cut the prominent areas out for layering with Dimensionals and curl them a little with your fingers at the outer edges.
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Birthday Blooms (retired), Beautiful Promenade, Part of My Story (Sale-A-Bration 2019), Incredible Like You
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Versamark. Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo & Highland Heather Stampin' Blends
Papers: Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories: Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Braided Linen Trim, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine, Gold Metallic Thread, Metallics Sequin Assortment, Wink of Stella pen, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Topper Punch (retired but similar in current catalogue), Doilies (retired)
In NZ? Shop with me today!
Please enter May Host Code at checkout: SU6E3AKA
Next up is my amazing friend, Jennifer Frost...
JUNE ONLINE CLASSES:
Join us for some fun birthday projects and use up some of your retiring papers (to make room for new ones of course)!
#loveitchopit
Follow Me
#makeacardsendacard
Susan Wong









These are stunning! Love the projects and the photography, just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLEGIT FULLZ & TOOLS STORE
DeleteHello to All !
We are offering all types of tools & Fullz on discounted price.
If you are in search of anything regarding fullz, tools, tutorials, Hack Pack, etc
Feel Free to contact
***CONTACT 24/7***
**Telegram > @leadsupplier
**ICQ > 752822040
**Skype > Peeterhacks
**Wicker me > peeterhacks
"SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE"
"TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE FOR HACKING, SPAMMING,
CARDING, CASHOUT, CLONING, SCRIPTING ETC"
**************************************
"Fresh Spammed SSN Fullz info included"
>>SSN FULLZ with complete info
>>CC With CVV (vbv & non vbv) Fullz USA
>>FULLZ FOR SBA, PUA & TAX RETURN FILLING
>>USA I.D Photos Front & Back
>>High Credit Score fullz (700+ Scores)
>>DL number, Employee Details, Bank Details Included
>>Complete Premium Info with Relative Info
***************************************
COMPLETE GUIDE FOR TUTORIALS & TOOLS
"SPAMMING" "HACKING" "CARDING" "CASH OUT"
"KALI LINUX" "BLOCKCHAIN BLUE PRINTS" "SCRIPTING"
"FRAUD BIBLE"
"TOOLS & TUTORIALS LIST"
=>Ethical Hacking Ebooks, Tools & Tutorials
=>Bitcoin Hacking
=>Kali Linux
=>Fraud Bible
=>RAT
=>Keylogger & Keystroke Logger
=>Whatsapp Hacking & Hacked Version of Whatsapp
=>Facebook & Google Hacking
=>Bitcoin Flasher
=>SQL Injector
=>Premium Logs (PayPal/Amazon/Coinbase/Netflix/FedEx/Banks)
=>Bitcoin Cracker
=>SMTP Linux Root
=>Shell Scripting
=>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
=>SMTP's, Safe Socks, Rdp's brute
=>PHP mailer
=>SMS Sender & Email Blaster
=>Cpanel
=>Server I.P's & Proxies
=>Viruses & VPN's
=>HQ Email Combo (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, AOL, etc.)
*Serious buyers will always welcome
*Price will be reduce in bulk order
*Discount offers will gives to serious buyers
*Hope we do a great business together
===>Contact 24/7<===
==>Telegram > @leadsupplier
==>ICQ > 752822040
==>Skype > Peeterhacks
==>Wicker me > peeterhacks
I love the basic grey Susan. This is not a colour I have used much but you have inspired me to give it a try x
ReplyDeleteSusan amazing card love it.
ReplyDeleteThese cards are gorgeous Susan, so many pretty elements to your card and on top of a Basic Grey card base, just makes it pop. Birthday Blooms is a great stamp set...
ReplyDeleteI love how the flowers pop off the Basic Gray card base! Gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! Thank you for the tip to layer up. Love the grey background.
ReplyDeleteI just love how you bring different textures together to create such beautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteWow Susan, these are gorgeous. I love the tip of layering the flowers.
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the best casino? - Dr.MCD
ReplyDeleteIf you're searching for a casino 서산 출장샵 that offers everything from scratchcards and bingo to 구미 출장샵 video poker and other games 제주도 출장마사지 to table games, then you've 서귀포 출장샵 come 거제 출장안마 to the right
LEGIT FULLZ & TOOLS STORE
ReplyDeleteHello to All !
We are offering all types of tools & Fullz on discounted price.
If you are in search of anything regarding fullz, tools, tutorials, Hack Pack, etc
Feel Free to contact
***CONTACT 24/7***
**Telegram > @leadsupplier
**ICQ > 752822040
**Skype > Peeterhacks
**Wicker me > peeterhacks
"SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE"
"TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE FOR HACKING, SPAMMING,
CARDING, CASHOUT, CLONING, SCRIPTING ETC"
**************************************
"Fresh Spammed SSN Fullz info included"
>>SSN FULLZ with complete info
>>CC With CVV (vbv & non vbv) Fullz USA
>>FULLZ FOR SBA, PUA & TAX RETURN FILLING
>>USA I.D Photos Front & Back
>>High Credit Score fullz (700+ Scores)
>>DL number, Employee Details, Bank Details Included
>>Complete Premium Info with Relative Info
***************************************
COMPLETE GUIDE FOR TUTORIALS & TOOLS
"SPAMMING" "HACKING" "CARDING" "CASH OUT"
"KALI LINUX" "BLOCKCHAIN BLUE PRINTS" "SCRIPTING"
"FRAUD BIBLE"
"TOOLS & TUTORIALS LIST"
=>Ethical Hacking Ebooks, Tools & Tutorials
=>Bitcoin Hacking
=>Kali Linux
=>Fraud Bible
=>RAT
=>Keylogger & Keystroke Logger
=>Whatsapp Hacking & Hacked Version of Whatsapp
=>Facebook & Google Hacking
=>Bitcoin Flasher
=>SQL Injector
=>Premium Logs (PayPal/Amazon/Coinbase/Netflix/FedEx/Banks)
=>Bitcoin Cracker
=>SMTP Linux Root
=>Shell Scripting
=>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
=>SMTP's, Safe Socks, Rdp's brute
=>PHP mailer
=>SMS Sender & Email Blaster
=>Cpanel
=>Server I.P's & Proxies
=>Viruses & VPN's
=>HQ Email Combo (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, AOL, etc.)
*Serious buyers will always welcome
*Price will be reduce in bulk order
*Discount offers will gives to serious buyers
*Hope we do a great business together
===>Contact 24/7<===
==>Telegram > @leadsupplier
==>ICQ > 752822040
==>Skype > Peeterhacks
==>Wicker me > peeterhacks
Saving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
ReplyDeleteIt took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.
Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.