For Family - Fancy Friday Blog Hop

Animal Outing + Pick a Pennant by Stampin' Up! - Cute DIY child's birthday card by Susan Wong

Welcome to another round of the Fancy Friday blog hop! We're a group of past and present Stampin' Up! Artisans who love to bring you fresh inspiration each month. This April, it's all about family. Partners, sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, mothers and fathers... whoever you feel inspired to make for and give a little love to.

I just had to give that sweet little bird from the Rhino's nose (in the Animal Outing stamp set) some love on this child's birthday card. What do you think?

Animal Outing + Pick a Pennant by Stampin' Up! - Cute DIY child's birthday card by Susan Wong

Animal Outing + Pick a Pennant by Stampin' Up! - Cute DIY child's birthday card by Susan Wong

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Animal Outing, Pick a Pennant, Itty Bitty Birthdays
Inks: Versamark, Momento Tuxedo Black, Call me Clover Marker (splatter)
Papers: Whisper White, Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper, Call Me Clover
Tools/Accessories: Call Me Clover, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine, Gold Mini Sequin Trim

In NZ? Shop with me today!
Please enter April Host Code at checkout: F7XY634J


Next up is my talented friend, Marisa Gunn!

Shop or subscribe before 30th April!


Follow Me



#makeacardsendacard
Susan Wong

5 comments

  1. Interesting choice to use that bold pattern for a background but it totally works. Love the banners and gold and that sweet little bird - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gold embossed banner is perfect! I too love the choice of the bold patten in the background. Really is a nice balance with the simple front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how effortlessly you mix ink, images, and embellishments with perfection! This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LEGIT FULLZ & TOOLS STORE

    Hello to All !

    We are offering all types of tools & Fullz on discounted price.
    If you are in search of anything regarding fullz, tools, tutorials, Hack Pack, etc
    Feel Free to contact

    ***CONTACT 24/7***
    **Telegram > @leadsupplier
    **ICQ > 752822040
    **Skype > Peeterhacks
    **Wicker me > peeterhacks

    "SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE"
    "TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE FOR HACKING, SPAMMING,
    CARDING, CASHOUT, CLONING, SCRIPTING ETC"

    **************************************
    "Fresh Spammed SSN Fullz info included"
    >>SSN FULLZ with complete info
    >>CC With CVV (vbv & non vbv) Fullz USA
    >>FULLZ FOR SBA, PUA & TAX RETURN FILLING
    >>USA I.D Photos Front & Back
    >>High Credit Score fullz (700+ Scores)
    >>DL number, Employee Details, Bank Details Included
    >>Complete Premium Info with Relative Info

    ***************************************
    COMPLETE GUIDE FOR TUTORIALS & TOOLS

    "SPAMMING" "HACKING" "CARDING" "CASH OUT"
    "KALI LINUX" "BLOCKCHAIN BLUE PRINTS" "SCRIPTING"
    "FRAUD BIBLE"

    "TOOLS & TUTORIALS LIST"
    =>Ethical Hacking Ebooks, Tools & Tutorials
    =>Bitcoin Hacking
    =>Kali Linux
    =>Fraud Bible
    =>RAT
    =>Keylogger & Keystroke Logger
    =>Whatsapp Hacking & Hacked Version of Whatsapp
    =>Facebook & Google Hacking
    =>Bitcoin Flasher
    =>SQL Injector
    =>Premium Logs (PayPal/Amazon/Coinbase/Netflix/FedEx/Banks)
    =>Bitcoin Cracker
    =>SMTP Linux Root
    =>Shell Scripting
    =>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
    =>SMTP's, Safe Socks, Rdp's brute
    =>PHP mailer
    =>SMS Sender & Email Blaster
    =>Cpanel
    =>Server I.P's & Proxies
    =>Viruses & VPN's
    =>HQ Email Combo (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, AOL, etc.)

    *Serious buyers will always welcome
    *Price will be reduce in bulk order
    *Discount offers will gives to serious buyers
    *Hope we do a great business together

    ===>Contact 24/7<===
    ==>Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ==>ICQ > 752822040
    ==>Skype > Peeterhacks
    ==>Wicker me > peeterhacks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
    It took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.

    Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
    The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.

    ReplyDelete