Stampin' Sneak Peek - Sitting Pretty by Stampin' Up!

Sitting Pretty with Lined Alphabet by Stampin' Up! - Memory Page - Stamping Susan Wong


I'm so excited to join with some of my Artisan friends from around the globe to share some of our display/presentation projects from the Stampin' Up! Onstage event this April! I'm showing today just one group of samples I made all using the new Sitting Pretty stamp set. Keep an eye on my blog and social media for more! Links at end of post :)

Sitting Pretty with Lined Alphabet by Stampin' Up! - Memory Page - Stamping Susan Wong
Photo of Mack generously supplied by Bek at Royal Bullies

Sitting Pretty Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! Watercolor Card - Stamping Susan Wong

Sitting Pretty Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! Squirrel Card - Stamping Susan Wong

Sitting Pretty Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! Squirrel Card - Stamping Susan Wong

Sitting Pretty Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! Card - Stamping Susan Wong

Sitting Pretty Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! Card - Stamping Susan Wong

Sitting Pretty Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! Watercolor Card - Stamping Susan Wong

Sitting Pretty Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! Watercolor Card - Stamping Susan Wong

Sitting Pretty Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! and Darling Label Punch Card - Stamping Susan Wong

Main supplies used: 
All in the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalogue out June 1st -
Sitting Pretty Stamp Set, Lined Alphabet Stamp Set, Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, Tea Room Copper Vinyl Stickers, Spot of Tea Framelits Dies.

Next up is my amazing friend Kim McGillis!


Hurry - register now for May's artisan-quality online classes:
Online Paper Craft Classes http://craftycarrrotcollective.blogspot.com



All Things Stamping Susan Wong

11 comments

  1. Oh.. Mack is so adorable!! Love your layout with the alphabet, can't wait to receive mine! Your cards are stunning as always, love your color use!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every one of your samples just blows me away! You really have an eye for making the most out of stamp set and making it into something you wouldn't expect. These are just amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You really made these products look so gorgeous and what’s more, you made them work beautifully together! So so gorgeous my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how much I LOVE these samples. That scrap layout though... so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love each and every one of these samples Susan. I especially love how you are using that Spot of Tea framelit die

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness! Your projects are incredibly beautiful!
    I love everything!
    And your dog! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are beautiful Susan, great work.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan! I am so inspired by you and these projects. I had this set and seriously struggled to put my own style on it. Your style and flair screams with these projects. All are so fab. I really love the squirrel repeating background and how your treated each stamp image more as a design element than a focal point. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan, these are super creative projects for Sitting Pretty! It is a must have set for me because of the Bulldog! Our Bulldog, Wilson, has been running this family for 4 years and we love him dearly! Can’t wait to ge my hands on the Sitting Pretty bundle and start creating cards featuring this amazing stamp set! Thanks for the inspiration and creative uses for the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan all of these are GREAT and most fabulous samples for sure. I am so loving how you stamped the bench on the grey card to look like lace--brava diva! You have shown such clever uses for stamps in ways they were not intended and I like that a whole bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards Susan! Sitting Pretty is at the very top of my wish list!

    ReplyDelete