This October we're doing something that's never been done before at The Crafty Carrot Co.! Buckle up because we're about to bring you our festive favourites and a BUNCH of ideas of how to use them with The Crafty Carrot Christmas Collection - 2019!
Four Christmas stamp sets. Four Facebook live classes. More than 16 ideas as we all CASE (copy and selectively edit) each other's projects with our chosen stamp set. Don't miss out! Scroll down to see how you can join us...
My chosen set is Merry Christmas to All from the current Annual Catalogue. Here I've paired it with imagery from the Rooted in Nature stamp set and Come Sail Away designer papers.
OCTOBER PRODUCT FOCUS
Purchase any of these bundles to play along.
We'll be showing you ideas on how to adapt the set you have to ALL the other live classes!
Merry Christmas to All (AC)
Dashing Deer (AC)
Peaceful Boughs (HC)
Perfectly Plaid (HC)
Use this code:
SEP HOST CODE - 4HXWYRFP
OR
Thanks for joining us today!
Next up is my beautiful friend, Cindy...
Follow Me
Follow the Crafty Carrot Co.
Thanks for stopping by!
Susan Wong














I fell for a scam broker, and lost a lot of money up to $150,000. I searched for a way to retrieve my lost money back and I got a recommendation of Expert Bernie Doran. Their expertise and professionalism in navigating the complex process were truly commendable. I have been able to recover all my lost crypto/funds and made $10,000 - $20,000 profits not just by buying the dip but implementing trades with signals supplied by Expert Mr Bernie Doran, I am glad I was able to recover my lost funds successfully . He can be reached on TELEGRAM - IEBINARYFX or Gmail Berniedoransignals@ gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to All (AC)
Dashing Deer (AC)
Peaceful Boughs (HC)
Perfectly Plaid (HC)
Saving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
ReplyDeleteIt took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.
Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.