Welcome to The Crafty Carrot Co. blog hop! We are on an absolute high right now as we roll out our FREE Sailing Home classes. Have you joined the party yet? Go *HERE* and see what our monthly programme is like for yourself!
Meanwhile, September is going to be just as RAD. We'll be running our live classes based around the Daisy Lane stamp set and coordinating punches. This hop gives you a taster of the types of projects you might see, but our class projects remain exclusive to our subscribers. Purchase Daisy Lane so you're ready to craft along OR use what you have already in your stash. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down to see how you can join!
Ok pssst - just had to give this fern a real kiwi flavour and replicate our Ponga tree (Silver Fern). Loving it surrounded by all these earthy tones. Swap the sentiment for a 'Merry Christmas' and you'd have yourself a kiwiana card to send for the (fast approaching) festive season.
Use this code:
AUG HOST CODE - JVRVVHYA
September Product Focus:
Daisy Lane Stamp Set
Daisy Punch / Medium Daisy Punch
OR
Thanks for joining us today!
Next up is my beautiful friend, Cindy...
Follow Me
Follow the Crafty Carrot Co.
Thanks for stopping by!
Susan Wong











Beautiful cards Susan. I love your watercolour washes - so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the washes. Fab cards.
ReplyDeleteSaving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
ReplyDeleteIt took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.
Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.