Broadway Birthday - The Crafty Carrot Co.

Broadway Birthday by Stampin' Up! - Tropical birthday card by Susan Wong


This June at the Crafty Carrot Co. we're giving new life to this bold Broadway Birthday stamp set and pairing it with our favourite retiring (or brand new) Designer Series Papers. We love to #loveitchopit and use our stash! So take this hop to get the creativity flowing then Shop/Subscribe to join our exclusive June classes. We can't wait to have you!

Learn more about The Crafty Carrot Co. *HERE*

Broadway Birthday by Stampin' Up! - Tropical birthday card by Susan Wong

Broadway Birthday by Stampin' Up! - Tropical birthday card by Susan Wong


JOIN US THIS JUNE:

Broadway Birthday Online Craft Classes JUNE 2019 - The Crafty Carrot Co.



Use this code:
MAY HOST CODE -SU6E3AKA

June Product Focus:
Broadway Birthday Stamp Set
Birthday Lights Dies
(bundle for 10% off)
Your favourite Designer Papers!


OR


Thanks for joining us today! 
Next up is my beautiful friend, Cindy...


Follow Me

Follow the Crafty Carrot Co.

Thanks for stopping by!
Susan Wong

3 comments

  1. Fun combination of two great stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this awesome colour combo Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
    It took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.

    Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
    The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.

    ReplyDelete