I Think You're Great Bag ~ Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

It's MAY! The release of the 2015-2016 Catalogue is just weeks away!! As an Artisan team, we're SO excited to be sharing some sneak peek projects with you this month. Hope these whet your appetite for the great new products coming up.

And don't forget to get your retiring favourites before it's too late!
Click 'Shop Online' button ---------> 

Here's my project this week made from my first play with the new Gift Bag Punch Board and our Inspire.Create.Share 2015 stamp set, 'I Think You're Great'. 

I Think You're Great Gift Bag ~ Susan Wong

Supplies:
Inks: Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Pool Party
Stamps: I Think You're Great
Papers: Pool Party, Gold Glimmer Paper, Whisper White, Stacked With Love Designer Washi Tape
Accessories/Tools: Gift Bag Punch Board, Watermelon Wonder 1" Dotted Lace Trim, Linen Thread, Black Baker's Twine, Handheld Stapler, Rhinestone Basic Jewels




Hey Kiwis - want to create snug at home in your pjs? 
Stamps in the Mail is for you! Click below for more information. 
Our wonderful designer this month is Allison Okamitsu!




Time to go check out my friend Teneale's creation! 
It was so cool to meet her face-to-face in the Gold Coast last week. 

3 comments