Hello December Christmas Card with a Twist ~ Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

At what age is it that you get to pick an age to stay at every year henceforth? Well, I don't know if my husband is quite THAT old yet but it never hurts to be 25... again. We're celebrating his birthday today. He says when I blog this I can say it has his nod of approval for a great masculine card.

Do you have December birthdays in your family? It's fun to think outside the box (literally, I guess, since that's what all my Artisan goodies arrive in) and use a Christmas set for something else. Here you go---

Hello December as a Masculine Christmas AND Birthday Card (detail) ~ Susan Wong

Hello December as a Masculine Christmas AND Birthday Card ~ Susan Wong



Supplies:
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Smoky Slate
Papers: Hello December Project Life Accessory Pack, Early Espresso, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Stamps: Project Life December Wonder, Alphabet Rotary Stamp
Accessories/Tools: Linen Thread, Accessory Pack (as above), Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle, Wisteria Wonder Blendabilities (light), All is Calm Designer Washi Tape

Teneale loves these little one-liners introducing her blog - speaking of her blog - go on, check it out!

3 comments

  1. I am excited a got a extra special shout out this week. This is SO clever and I said that earlier this week for the nativity set you created, you amaze me weekly with your creative ideas. I will totally be using this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super clever! Great masculine card indeed!

    ReplyDelete