JAI Scrapbooking Challenge #1

It is so exciting that Just Add Ink has brought out it's first monthy scrapping challenge. This month you have to add a 'first' or 'one' to your title. Here's my entry...



These photos were taken on our last wee holiday before we became a family of four. I really treasure those special memories we made on our getaway. And I'm also really glad I finally used one of the retired sets I couldn't bear to sell or give away.

Wow, so chuffed to win the challenge! Thanks JAI!

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous love this layout, looks like alot of fun too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan this is just gorgeous!!
    Delys

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful layout, Susan. I love the 'clean' look of it, and your colour choices are perfect. What great memories to capture. Congrats, too, on winning JAI's first scrapbooking challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics bing ads

    ReplyDelete