Just Add Ink #83

With my husband away over much of the weekend, I took the opportunity to do a little scrapping and thoroughly enjoyed it! Bron at Just Add Ink has challenged us with a sketch this week which I especially wanted to see if I could do in a layout. Here is the result:


The fabric yo-yo below is the one that Penny is wearing on her clip in the photos. It was made by a friend of mine and I have dressed it up with an antique brad.


Perhaps my favourite part of the layout is this: a peekaboo feature that lies behind the journalling...


...which turned into a great game when I showed the layout to Felix. Twins!


Oh, and if you're wondering, the striped background is straight inkpad to textured cardstock. 
'Til next time
x

5 comments

  1. absolutely stunning Susan..love love love the pull out photo peekaboo and love the ink pad on the textured cardstock ..gonna case that idea if I may Susan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Delys:) Haha, don't be silly; THE Delys casing something I've done? - An honour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout, and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly what Mae has said. Couldn't put it any better than that. Your kids are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many wonderful features on this page. Love it. Chantell

    ReplyDelete