Oh Baby Baby

I recently did my first markets (child-focused products only) and wanted to show you some of the baby cards I made. I didn't sell much on the day but I still consider it a great experience and, to be sure, none of these cards will go to waste! Is it just me or are there heaps of beautiful pregnant ladies at the moment?!
$5 each if you're interested. Haha.

This one is modeled off the explosion box lid we did at a class recently.

Don't you just love the bird punch? Love this vintage-feel colour combo of white, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake with a hint of Pear Pizazz.

One for a girl or a boy...

This card and the one below are a Mother/Baby set. I adore the beautiful Love&Care Hostess set in the Autumn/Winter Mini.

Spot the new Big Shot machine fan!

2 comments

  1. Cute cards, I really like the ones with the squares and the bird punch. There are sooo many pregnant woman around. I am a midwife and we have been busier in the last few months than we have ever been in our hospital's 20 yr history!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is gorgeous, Susan. Your cards are SO CASEable... thanks for the inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete