Chocolate...mmm

This week at Just Add Ink we're having a little chocolate fun in the lead up to Easter. The challenge is to use a colour combo from your favourite chocolate bar. I've chosen the ever-so-sweet Black Forest! Mmmm. This means my colour combo is made up of - Perfect Plum, Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.

I haven't done much scrapping lately and I've been dying to do something with these photos taken in the early weeks of number two's arrival. Of course I remember how tired I was and how each of us was adjusting to life as a family of four. But what I love remembering the most are precious moments like these...


By the way, I had a hot glue gun available this week and so enjoyed making some ribbon flowers with buttons! The Stampin' Up! Organza ribbon worked a treat.

7 comments

  1. Beautiful LO Susan and love your ribbon flowers too. Must find my glue gun as these look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ribbon flowers, must try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page Susan. Love your cute photos, and what you have done with the ribbon and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, those ribbon flowers are really lovely!
    Your srapbooking is as gorgeous as ever. You have an adorable family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A scrumptious layout Susan!! I love your representation of Black Forest - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. susan thats a gorgeous layout and very cute children!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful page susan, love your inspiration too! and your flowers are great!
    Glad you could join us this week at JAI.

    ReplyDelete