Love is in the air...

A good friend of mine is marrying her wonderful man today. They've been engaged and planning today for more than a year so we're all attending with much excitement and anticipation!!

I thought I'd share the wedding card and presentation of the gift with you!

 

And here's close up of the features... The white heart is flat on the card, the red heart is one dimensional high and the Always medallion is two dimensionals high. You can't go wrong with a bit of 3D action!



And here's a photo of the gift itself. Double-ended oven mits (something every kitchen needs) and a set of thank you cards tucked into one of the ends (which I didn't photograph because they're all sealed up but I used the same stamp set on them).

















Supplies used:
Stamps: Always ($66.95)
Colours: Real Red, Whisper White, Kraft
Others: Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, White Embossing Powder, VersaMark, Various Punches

Right, better start thinking about getting out of my trackies and into my dress. Thankfully my boy is having a morning nap (a very rare occurrence) so he'll be able to get through the day.

Happy Stamping!
Susan

No comments