Moroccan Nights - Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome to another Artisan Blog Hop. This week we're featuring the Moroccan Suite and/or Thoughtful Banners stamp set and Duet Banner punch. This was an unexpected pairing for me but well, you know me, I love orange, so I started there! 

Get the medallion stamp all inky with Peekaboo Peach and spritz with water before stamping on watercolour paper. Easy vibrant colour! Also, I used scraps of doily I pulled off another project as a base for the sentiment. Waste not, want not!

Moroccan Nights + Thoughtful Banners ~ Susan Wong

Moroccan Nights + Thoughtful Banners ~ Susan Wong

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Moroccan Nights, Thoughtful Banners
Inks: Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy, Gold Wink of Stella Pen
Papers: Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Delicate White Doilies
Accessories/Tools: Metallics Sequin Assortment, Linen Thread


I can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with. Will you hop with me? Val is up next!


4 comments

  1. I feel so blessed to have received this beautiful card in the mail yesterday! I love it! Thank you so much, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Susan! Those touches of doily are a beautiful touch - who would have thought they were off-cuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the medallion in this color! It's so happy and pretty. You've turned scraps into treasure with that doily piece. Love it, Susan!

    ReplyDelete