I'm so excited for this little collab with my talented and dedicated event-planner cousin over at As You Wish Events. Check out Nadine's blog **here** for my special guest post.
The Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit in our Holiday Catalogue is perfect for dressing your own gifts but I've divided the kit into three equal parts and have boxed them up ready for my daughter's kindy teachers. Best thing yet? The Oh, What Fun stamp set is fun and versatile enough to use anywhere including the packaging which doubles as a luminaire with a little faux candle included.
To make this box (supplies below):
1) Using a 12x12" sheet of Kraft card, follow the instructions on the Gift Box Punch board for a 4x4" box.
2) Measure 1/2" in from the score lines on one of the squares. Cut out using craft knife and steel ruler.
3) Stamp your chosen sentiment using White Stampin' Emboss Powder on a 3 3/4" square of vellum card.
4) Flatten vellum for a while in a book then adhere to the inside of your box.
5) Use Tear & Tape to stick the inner flaps to make up the box. Take care not to stick any over your vellum!
6) Tie off with Silver Cording Trim, Snowflake Elements and a little jingle bell.