Sibling Love Layout ~ Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

These two definitely have their moments (what siblings don't?!) but most of the time they're great friends, playmates and adventurers. Gotta love 'em.

Cluster those embellishments! Sibling Layout ~ Susan Wong

From the Garden / Indescribable Gift Sibling Layout ~ Susan Wong

Just a quick post this week! Feel free to post any questions in the comments though :)

Supplies:
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy, Blendabilities assortments - Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake
Papers: Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Wild Wasabi, Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamps: From the Garden, Indescribable Gift
Accessories/Tools: Stacked With Love Designer Washi Tape, Artisan Embellishment Kit, Honeycomb Embossing Folder

Time to hop over to terrific Teneale...

10 comments

  1. I simply adore this page! All the elements work so well together! How did you do that? I am amazed. I could go on and on.....LOVE IT! (casing/copying it as well) HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your pages and the use of your stamps n dies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never use orange! It looks beautiful!!! I need to play with that color more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You say that every time is use orange I think - so yes, you really must! Lol!! xx

      Delete
  4. I love how you've combined embellishments from different styles. I would never have thought to mix funky, modern washi tape, soft flowers, printed vellum, and a pop of bright colour. What a beautiful finished product! I should try mixing things up a bit more myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth! I'm a sucker for unlikely combinations and colours :P Live a little hey. Haha. x

      Delete
  5. Cute page - love the combos and the pic is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really great scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete