Toilet Roll Nativity ~ One for the Kids

This is a Pinterest-inspired project I did with my four year old daughter - lover of all things crafty. My husband insisted I blog it!  

You really can make ALL sorts with these little tubes and whatever you can find around the house. Just the other day my sister posted a pic of a cute Christmas angel. We used a cut out from an egg carton pushed through the tube to shape each head. Twine, stapler, glue, sticky tape and 1 3/8" circle punch all came in handy. The Trim the Tree Designer Paper Stack was the perfect size for the robes. Anyway, here you go...





 They got the gold right. Not sure about the frankincense and myrrh...


6 comments

  1. This is the cutest thing ever! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. Will Toilet Unclog Itself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. mobile toilet for rent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for keep this information. rolet online

    ReplyDelete