Teachers who Love

Today was a very special day in our family. Our eldest finished kindy - forever! They held a lovely mat-time graduation ceremony for him (cue mother and grandmother in tears), during which we presented the teachers with this gift. We are so thankful for these great ladies that have had such a big part to play in Felix's early learning.

Susan Wong. Teachers Who Love Teaching framed art.

This is a quote I found online (hello Pinterest) and gave my own flavour by downloading free fonts and using variations of the primary colours: Crushed Curry, Real Red and Bermuda Bay. It was comprised in My Digital Studio (Stampin' Up! digital software), printed on A4 and framed with one of the standard frames and mats from Factory Frames. Next time I will match my whites a bit better!!

Here's to a new era!

PS: Want a copy of this printable? Contact me here.

No comments