Singin' in the Rain

It's one of my favourite movies so, naturally, it has ended up as a title on a layout! In our family, there's lots of fun to be had outside in the summer rains...


With all the fancy tools we have, sometimes it's nice to get back to basics a bit and do some hand cutting. Ok, so I still used the big shot for the lettering and the cupcake builder punch (candle) for the raindrops but really, there's not much to this page. I'm enjoying its simplicity.

Handy hint: If you want a bit of texture in your lettering but don't want to apply glitter or crystal effects, sometimes it's as easy as stamping the cardstock before cutting it.

2 comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog Susan! Never knew you were big into stamping/scrapbooking/card making! I'm finding it SOOO hard not to buy heaps of bits and pieces while I'm in Canada, as they're all so much cheaper. What a shame I'm limited to a couple of suitcases when I head back to NZ (I bought myself the 'Silhouette Cameo' after umming and aahhing for quite some time...so thats my spending done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this page, Susan. I'm new to scrapbooking, mite have to get my kids out in the rain just to case this page, lol

    ReplyDelete