One Beautiful Baby Shower

I had the great privilege of organising my sister's baby shower recently. It was such a fabulous morning and I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who helped make it special. We started with a colour theme (Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limade and Whisper White) and the feel we wanted for the day and rolled on from there...

The food table
Flowers (courtesy of a friend)

My first piped cupcakes - thanks very much to my special friend for teaching me (you know who you are)! 

Mini-bunting using Perfect Pennants Die

Yummy fruit with Greek Yoghurt (courtesy of my Mum)

Scrumptious bircher muesli (courtesy of a friend)
The bunting and favour table

Special thanks to my husband and the mum-to-be for helping me out with 30 favours!

Special treats inside each favour... yum yum

Just one of the many gorgeous single stems (courtesy of a friend)
The radiant mum-to-be (with her Tanzanian Kanga tied and holding the balloon baby at the back - one of the great African-flavoured games. Such fun!!)

4 comments

  1. that is epic!!!!! Stunning photography as well. Really, really awesome - every bit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total awesom, fabulous, gorguss, how lucky your sisterlaw is to have you to make such a stunning day. AMAZING, AMAZING AMAZING TAKE A HUGE AMOUNT OF APPLAUSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous job. I am sure the memories will last forever. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly beautiful day my friend you are amazing!! You made an amazing job of the cupcakes well done I love the colours and the favour's you are one talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete