Scrapping Update

At the beginning of the year I printed a whole lot of photos of my son's first year of life convinced that I'd scrapbook them all... I still have about half of them sitting in the box. It's a good thing I don't put a timeframe on my scrap-booking achievements! However, when I took holidays in July I did feel the need to do his first year in review so that I could print out another batch and get going on those. Might I add, now that I have a bit more continual-scrapping experience (as opposed to single event albums), I will be more selective with my photo printing!


Simple yeah? Let me tell you, a lot of photos get culled when you limit yourself to two pages! Some fabulous news, by the way: the Animal Stories set featured in this layout (from the Summer 2009/2010 mini) will now be available again in the new Idea Book and Catalogue which starts tomorrow! I'm so glad!

While I was at it, I scrapped my all-time favourite photo of Felix (bottom one). As a new mum, that funny little waking up face gave me some real joy...


Till next time :)

No comments