Purple Lover

I recently made a 'congrats on your engagement' card for my purple-loving friend. It was the perfect opportunity to use up some Pale Plum (retiring soon, get in quick) which I haven't used often but I really enjoyed doing something with a softer look. I wanted it to be clean and simple, which is admittedly my usual take on things, but a little bit special as well. Here I've embossed the background and sponged over it in the corresponding ink colour to make it pop.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Baroque Motifs, Basic Phrases
Colours: Pale Plum, Going Grey, Whisper White
Others: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (died with a Stampin' Spot), White Embossing Powder

1 comment

  1. Lovely job, Susan. The blog looks fab too, hopefully I will be able to freshen mine up soon too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete