Thursday, February 4, 2010

Haere Mai - Welcome

So I've finally set up my stamping blog and here you are, reading my first post. Welcome! Glad you could stop by.
I thought I would start by sharing a particular wee box that we did at a workshop recently. I've been loving the kraft card stock lately and have used it for all manner of projects. Also, I rewarded myself with the Upsy Daisy stamp set just before Christmas and have found it to be much more versatile than expected. Not bad for a set with only one main image!


Supplies used:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy $39.95, Best Yet - Level 1 hostess set
Colours: Kraft, Brilliant Blue, Elegant Eggplant, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Others: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread


Till next time,
Susan

1 comment:

  1. What a great looking blog Susan. Well done. Love your photo too. As soon as I get a descent photo, I will sign in as a follower.Cheers.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete